13 December 2017

EVEN MORE BIG NEWS!

Let's do this in English, because this will be about the future International publishing deals of my mangas!

My latest entry was actually 3 months ago... WOW! This is probably one of the longest pauses I have done on this blog. You who follow me on Instagram have seen that this pause has not been because I did not do manga on the contrary! So this blog entry will be a summary of my past 3 months, and all the amazing things that have happened!

14th-18th of September: Attended FumettoPolis in Novara, Italy and released book 1 of Sword Princess Amaltea in Italian (I will do a separate report about this in some days).

28th of September to 1st of October: Attended the Gothenburg Book Fair, which by now have become one of my "must-vists" of the year, partly due to this year yet again getting the honorable assignment to interview an invited comic artist from Brazil, on behaf of the Brazilian Embassy. This year it was Mary Cagnin, and amazing artist with such a jawdropping skills in water coloring! Check out her tutorials!


1st-31st of October: I did the Inktober challange again, and gave away the artworks as always. Third year in a row, and I did not miss one day! You can find all of them on my instagram but here's one of my favourites:



5th of October: I finally annouced this; my manga Sword Princess Amaltea will be released in the US by Tokyopop!! AAAAAAAHH!! *faints*



26th-31st of October: Travelled to London, UK, and attended London Comic Con, to sell my mangas in the Comic Village section (I will do a separate report about this in some days).

3rd, 11th and 18th of November: Held signings sessions and play tests with the Sword Princess RPG book at three locations in Sweden; Kulturhuset in Stockholm and the nerdy bookstore SF-bokhandeln  in Malmö and Gothenburg. It went well and we had some fun moments with the fans.

19th of November: I could finally annouce another great news; both my mangas Sword Princess Amaltea and Mjau! will be published by PYRAMOND in Germany! AAAAAAHH!! *faints again*


During all this time, I also finished painting my mermaid water color manga and gave it to a company who scan them professionally. I got them back this week and will be doing the lettering (digitally) and prepare it for print before the deadline in the beginning of January. A lot of work!

I also held a whole bunch of manga workshops all over; in Malmö, Stockholm, Mariestad, Knivsta and Arlöv. It's a bit tiring with all the travelling (I probably wasted about 50 hours on just travelling to and from workshops during this Fall), but I forget that when I'm finally there, doing the workshop. I wish I could just teleport myself to and from the workshops, haha...

In November, I did a press release about the RPG book and ended up in several local news papers, like Lokaltidningen Lund, Lokaltidningen Malmö, Sydsvenskan, Hallå Lund and Fria Tidningen.


Also, I am part of the group of comic artist that will organize the annual comic fanzine festival Malmö Seriefest, and this will be our 4th year in a row! It will be held on the 3rd-4th of March 2018 and the tables (which we give out for free to artists) was filled up in less than one minute when we released them last week! WOW! I am so glad to feel that what I was part of initiating now have become something so desireable! We will have more than 150 comic artists represented, so don't miss it if you're able to get here!



This coming 2 months will be intense, tho. I have to:
  • Prepare the pages of Sword Princess Amaltea vol 1 for Tokyopop.
    DEADLINE: 18th of December
  • Prepare the pages of my mermaid manga Sjöjungfrun Minna for print
    DEADLINE: 8th of January
  • Do the book keeping for Nosebleed Studio!
    DEADLINE: 29th of December
  • Prepare the pages of Sword Princess Amaltea vol 1 for PYRAMOND.
    DEADLINE: Sometime in December
  • Prepare the originals and other perks for the backers of the Mjau! English Collection Kickstarter.
    DEADLINE: Early January at the latest!
  • Prepare the release of a HUGE SECRET PROJECT that will be my focus of 2018 and 2019!
    DEADLINE: Early January.
  • Draw a 30 page short story manga as part of the project Every Girl Is A Hero (more about that in a later blog entry) 
    DEADLINE: 31st of January or mid February at the latest!
 I... have a lot to do.
How will I survive, you might ask? Well, as always, I have my master level skill: Dicipline!! 

So, now I better get back to my work!


Last but not least, don't miss out on our December Sale at Nosebleed Studio! Or click on the image below to get there~

www.nosebleed-studio.com


❄❄❄ Thanks a bunch for reading! ❄❄❄

No comments:

Post a Comment